Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner
Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner for a Fresh & Frozen Bakery Products company based in Manchester. You will undertake your Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification.
What you will do in your working day
• Dealing with customer enquiries and introducing our range of products and services.
• Upselling our range of products to customers.
• Dealing with sales enquiries by telephone and email
• Targeting customers by email and telephone in order to generate new business
• Working with the marketing team to help create new advertising campaigns in order to generate new business
• Arranging appointments with potential new customers for our business development managers to visit.
• During your telephone calls you will be building a brilliant relationship and establishing the customers’ needs and processing orders and payments.
• Deliver excellent customer service & achieve sales through outbound calling.
• Any other customer related tasks required by the business.
The training you will be getting
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Internship Application Dates
- Date posted: 10/01/2024
- Applications available until: Wednesday April 10th, 2024
Internship Location Details
BRAY FOODS LTD